Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I Live In My Own World

time-universe-6.png (750×500)

As you live in your own world

people say this all the time, when you are an 


introvert

and I am introvert


but, to me


there is not much that separates an introvert from and extrovert


slight brain chemistry, here and there


I try to be more extroverted, but it don't come off too well


Extroverts live in their own world too.


I find my own thoughts, waaay more interesting than most


I'll try to reach out to other's with words,


yet make no real connection


like you're at a party or club, or bar and you just hear the chattering of voices.


opinions going indifferent directions, and usually prejudiced and silly


Yet you are still alone with yourself


the extroverted introvert


who tries to make this genuine connection to another human being


but it doesn't quite


well, some of us live our heads more than others


and i would be one of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment