Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Too Civilized

Restaurant_(2).jpg (3619×2421)

Haven't been a fight in years

go to work mostly every day

I say thank you and please

and a lot of time I feel too civilized

as I type this out using Starbucks wifi

on my chrome book in the First World

I look out a window and see two kids who look homeless

and my feet are sore from work,

I listen to John Green talk about wars through out history

and the Industrial Revolution

and think do I have it too good?

a crazy thought, right?

nobody has it too good?

we all suffer right?

I need to do some hard work with my

hands and get calluses and bruises

lift more weights, some of the kids around me

are looking waaay to strong (they can take me).

Maybe, I should find someone that will make me suffer

Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment