Friday, September 18, 2015

Dark Poet






It's like if you feel pain, you just feel pain

nobody in the world can feel what you feel 


I see the world thru a dark lens


the bright sunny day is not my friend


too many folks around, doing things, stressed


it depresses me,


that makes me a dark person I suppose,


or it's liking Johnny cash singing the song "Hurt,"


either you like it or you hate it,

or watching reruns of the First 48 all day long,

so depressing, so strange


this depressing thing

the blues is the opposite of happy


those dark people feel too much I suppose


no one can feel your pain, no use in telling them

about it, especially if they don't feel anything


Well if you wake up in pain, that will effect your mind and emotions


and those who don't feel it will never relate


At all




No comments:

Post a Comment