Sunday, August 2, 2015

Friday Night

friday-friday-night-tgif-thanks-god-itx27s-friday-Favim.com-706172.jpg (399×398)


There's an energy about it

I hate it

Most working people look forward to it though,

and those who are not working.

I don't. It's dull! The bars and clubs and roads and everything else are way toooo
busy!

I hate busy.

And you just wanna be away from them all

those celebrating the Great Friday Night.

Get a can of beer hopefully, and hopefully stay away from the
police and goons.

It's like Bukowski says, "I don't hate people, I just feel better when they are not around."

that famous quote,  well I say most people, there are a few people you would rather be around.

But Friday is bullshit of course.  Why not do Friday Night on a Tuesday Night.

another time for everyone to do the same thing.

everyone doing the same damn thing at the same damn time,

like the rush hour traffic and all that bullshit

I need a cave, of course.

Too get away from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment