Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


I admire her surprisingly
I usually hate most things mainstream


She's pretty, and it's obvious she loves attention


Just started watching Keeping Up with The Kardashians,
And i am entertained!!


I am surprised


I usually don't like all the hot
Shows and number one Nielsen rated shit


That shit usually bores me to tears


As dull as the people who watch that shit


But you gotta admire Kim though.


Getting caught sucking and fucking for the world to see on video is a about as embarrassing as it can get


She could have retreated and hid somewhere, yet she came out fighting and swinging


Becoming richer and more famous


For sucking and fucking on camera!


Shit, i know strippers and whores who refuse to do that


So Kim i salute you,


You know you will be criticised and throw a middle finger to the  haters


Fuck them or ignore them


She inspires me


As she should inspire

You


Damion Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment